Thursday, December 3, 2009

.

Day of Giving Thanks
Posted Nov 26, 2009 9:06pm

I am thankful for everyday I have with both of my children. I am thankful for being the chosen mother to have a special child that has touched so many hearts in ways only she can. I am thankful for todays moments and yesterday's memories. I am thankful for friends, family, neighbors, nurses, doctors, and people we may not have met but have touched our hearts and followed Jordyn's Journey! So many times I am lost for words to say thank you. I could never possibly write thank you notes for all the support that has been given to us and continues to be given to us. But knowing that today is a special day to give thanks......how could I possibly go through the day without saying.....THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment